Friday 9 April 2010

Hello

Um, yeah, so hi! I'm Alaka and I thought I'd start one of these blog thingimajigs because, well, why not? But if you're reading this you will probably know who I am. :)

I've been in London now for nearly two years and a lot of my time is spent trawling through Top Table, Time Out and LastMinute.com, looking for the next best restaurant, or bar, or picturesque spot, or show, or general Cool Thing To Do. I'm part hedonist, part cheapskate - if you can find me a reservation at a delectable and swanky fine-dining establishment, then brilliant, but if you can find me the same reservation with 50% off, even better!!

I've already mentioned on my profile certain things that make me happy - food, fun, beautiful things - and hopefully some of these will be cropping up on this blog.

And maybe, finally, I can be vindicated for all those times when I have shamelessly taken photographs of my food in restaurants, much to my company's dismay. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment